About Riverside College
Riverside College is a highly popular and successful further education college, conveniently located in Widnes within easy reach of Liverpool, Manchester and Chester. Riverside College currently caters for over 2,400 16-18 students and over 600 full time 19+ students. Our students study a wide range of courses from entry level through to higher education programmes.
In addition to this we offer a range of benefits for our employees including:
- Generous annual leave
- Contributory Final Salary Pension Scheme (Local Government/Teachers Pensions)
- Discounted Fitness Centre
- Hair, Beauty & Holistic Salons
- Specialist training and development
- Generous Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Family Friendly/Compassionate Leave
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Counselling Service
- Onsite Chaplaincy Team and Prayer Meetings
- Occupational Health Support
2 jobs with Riverside College
Are you an Engineer or Construction Professional interested in teaching? Train on the job at no cost to you!
Riverside College Work Place Learning is a growing department within the College and this role is to provide admin support to the apprenticeship team.