About Riverside College
Riverside College is a highly popular and successful further education college, conveniently located in Widnes within easy reach of Liverpool, Manchester and Chester. Riverside College currently caters for over 2,400 16-18 students and over 600 full time 19+ students. Our students study a wide range of courses from entry level through to higher education programmes.
In addition to this we offer a range of benefits for our employees including:
- Generous annual leave
- Contributory Final Salary Pension Scheme (Local Government/Teachers Pensions)
- Discounted Fitness Centre
- Hair, Beauty & Holistic Salons
- Specialist training and development
- Generous Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Family Friendly/Compassionate Leave
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Counselling Service
- Onsite Chaplaincy Team and Prayer Meetings
- Occupational Health Support
3 jobs with Riverside College
To provide effective and personalised support to apprentices and their employers. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS Disclosure.
We are looking for am outstanding Economics Lecturer to ensure student experience and achievements are exceptional
Are you an Engineer or Construction Professional interested in teaching? Train on the job at no cost to you!