Head of School in the Infants
2 days left
- Full Time
Name of Executive Head Teacher: Sian Davies
Salary: Grade/scale point ISR L11-L15 (Salary range to be confirmed)
Malorees Infant School is seeking to appoint an inspiring, experienced and enthusiastic school leader to join our committed leadership team in moving the schools from strength to strength. We now need a strong leader to join our conscientious team to drive forward improvements to secure positive change and impact.
We are federated schools, and together, we are building on our collaboration and partnership opportunities.
We are forward-looking schools that have many strengths which include a committed staff team, a strong creative curriculum and sporting opportunities, spacious and appealing grounds and a vibrant and inclusive school community.
Malorees Infant and Junior Schools have a clear vision to raise standards, levels of pupil achievement and well-being and to improve outcomes for all our children.
The successful candidate will support the Executive Headteacher and wider leadership team to achieve the excellent outcomes to which we all aspire to. The Head of School position in the Infants presents an exciting opportunity for professional and career development, especially as the role would entail scope for strong partnership working with both schools.
The Executive Headteacher and Governors strongly encourage you to apply if you:
- have proven ability to lead within a distributed leadership ethos, with strong leadership skills that motivate and inspire staff and pupils to achieve the highest standards
- can contribute to the development of a clear strategy and vision for raising pupil achievement, and the continuous improvement of the school towards outstanding
- believe passionately that every child can achieve
- have excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills, and will use these to support the Executive Headteacher and governors in raising the profile of the school
- have the capacity to coach and mentor staff and to communicate effectively with all stakeholders
- are an excellent practitioner, with a creative and child-centred approach
- have experience of change management and proven capacity to lead and implement improvements
As a successful candidate we will offer you:
- the opportunity to work in close partnership with the Executive Headteacher, Governors and school leaders
- a positive and creative staff committed to achieving the very best for our pupils
- a role that is both strategic and operational
- the chance to make a real difference at a time of development and change
- a commitment to further professional development to support you through to the next stage of your career
- the opportunity to lead key projects which will facilitate continuous improvement
- a friendly and integrated team, actively involving children, parents and other external partners
- commitment to child and family-centred practice, within a highly inclusive ethos
Closing Date: Friday 22nd March 2019
Interview Date: Tuesday 2nd April 2019
How to apply: For further details and to arrange a visit please email via the button below or contact the school on. Application packs are also available on our website. Informal visits to the school are strongly encouraged.
Brent Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check.