Marketing Coordinator (Content)
A rare opening has emerged within the department, and the team is currently seeking a talented individual with relevant marketing, journalism and public relations experience to:
- Enhance the reputation of the College by curating (and creating), managing, measuring and distributing newsworthy and engaging content across all external and internal communication channels.
- Actively engage with the range of College audiences on social media, developing a posting schedule of planned content where possible.
- Develop relationships with internal departments and online sources / influencers in order to source or create relevant content.
- Monitor the College’s brand and our competitors brands online in order to identify best practice ensure the businesses continued growth, in a challenging market.
It would be highly desirable for you to have:
- A minimum of three years’ demonstrable experience of content creation and delivery in a similar role.
- Experience writing for blogs, websites, newsletters, press releases and promotional collateral
- The ability to simplify the complex: an excellent storyteller with great content creation and editorial skills
- Accurate and meticulous copywriting experience
- The ability to work to tight deadlines and within budget
As well as a good working understanding of:
- PPC (pay-per-click advertising)
- SEO (search engine optimisation)
- Google Analytics