An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Nursery Nurse
£16540 (Dependant on experience and qualifications)
Job Title: Nursery Nurse
Hours: 37 Per week
Do you have the enthusiasm, drive and ability to make a difference to an Amazing Nursery?
Does your current role lack a challenge?
Do you want to work for a college with over 50 years teaching and learning experience within a friendly and professional team of specialist experts?
The Nursery Nurse is responsible to the Nursery Manager for providing high quality care in our onsite nursery, to oversee and participate in children’s activities including planning and observations, and all other duties relevant to the care of the children’s needs and development.
The role requires an individual who has well developed interpersonal skills, ability to communicate effectively and commit to the care and health and safety of the children. The role is for 37 hours per week, 37 weeks per year based at out Honeypot Nursery at Highbury Campus, Cosham.
You will need to be qualified to NVQ3 or equivalent in Childcare & Education or Early Years
- Experience of working in a nursery environment
- Commitment to the development of the nursery and children.
- Be flexible and self-motivated with a dedication to the children’s achievement.
What we can offer you:
- You will be working within a friendly and professional team who are specialist experts
- Competitive market rate salary
- 24 days’ annual leave per annum, plus eight Bank Holidays and three days Christmas Closure
- A competitive pension scheme where the College contributes around 19%
- A canteen, hair and beauty salon and childcare nursery
- A sports centre with a 50% discount for staff
- Childcare voucher scheme
- access to an online discount website (NUS)
Highbury College also offers extensive support to new staff including:
- Regular support and coaching throughout your first year
- A Mentor who will help you settle in to the College
- A thorough Induction programme
- Access to Learning and Development including a Free Course Voucher
- Employee Assistance Programme
So if you think you have the technical skills, experience and passion? Then come and join a ‘Amazing College with Amazing Staff’ and drive your career forward ‘The Highbury Way’.
For further information on this role, please download the Job Description.
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity - The deadline for this vacancy is Monday 1st of April. Interviews will be held on Tuesday 9th of April 2019.
Only applicants through our website will be accepted. To apply for the role please visit the link below and complete our application form. CV’s will not be accepted!
Please note: If you require any assistance with the completion of your application please contact the Human Resources department on 02392 328910 or email the HR inbox on firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, only applicants being actively considered for this job opening will be contacted for further discussions. We encourage you to visit our web site https://www.highbury.ac.uk/about/jobs/ regularly for new job openings.
Highbury College is committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information. The attached Privacy Notice describes how we collect and use the personal information you provide to us, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice, please contact us on email@example.com
Apply for Nursery Nurse
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly