Community Team Leader
We are looking for a Community Team Leader for our Lifeskills faculty, based at our Bracknell & Wokingham Campus. This will include:
- Working with curriculum colleagues to set up and lead the running of a range of short courses, ensuring all learner related processes are in line with Activate Learning procedures
- Coordinate curriculum development and drive growth opportunities with faculty colleagues
- Maintain accurate records of all course delivery including, but not limited to,:
- course and lesson documentation
- income and expenses
- what is required for the sub-contracted work from Wokingham BC
- Act as the main point of contact for all aspects of the Wokingham BC delivery
- Recruiting, appointing and the line managing of staff and, where necessary the scheduling of observations
This role will be full time, fixed term until July 2019, based at our Bracknell & Wokingham Campus.
Activate Learning are a forward thinking, successful education group whose mission is to Provide talent for business. Transforming lives through our learning philosophy.
We are a group of four further education colleges, six schools, an apprenticeship provider and business school. We run four colleges in Saudi Arabia and are working in other international markets such as China, India, South Africa and South East Asia to export out award-winning Learning Philosophy to other education providers. We serve approximately 30,000 students across our group each year.