Workplace Trainer - Leadership & Management
Our apprenticeship team is looking to appoint a Workplace Trainer in Leadership and Management. We are open to applications from those seeking a part or full-time role.
You will work with employers and apprentices to provide a high-quality learning experience throughout their qualification with timely successful completion and progression.
We are looking for someone with strong leadership and management career in a senior position to enhance the learning experiences for our level 3 and level 5 Apprentices, as such we are open to receiving applications from those looking to gain teaching or assessing qualification.
As the successful candidate for the Trainer/ Assessor role, you will be supporting Apprentices to be accredited as competent Leaders and Managers. You will support, coach and assess apprentices to be ready for a successful End Point Assessment outcome and prepare to progress to their next level of study and/or career development.
More about the rewards
- 30 days annual leave, 3 additional days leave for Christmas to New Year closure and UK Bank Holidays Pro Rata, Per Annum
- Amazing discounts with NUS card, ranging from Eating Out, Shopping and Fashion, Health and Fitness, Music, Technology, Travel and Entertainment
- Tax-free childcare scheme
- Access to an employee wellbeing platform with options to book free activities such as yoga, relaxation, boot camp, personal training and a health and wellbeing news hub
- Access to Local Government Pension Scheme with generous employer contributions
- Access to Continued Professional Development, including professional qualifications and a variety of training courses
- Save up to 32% off all bikes through our Cycle To Work Scheme
- 24 hours per day, 365 days per year Employee Assistant Support Programme
- Plus many more…
As a successful candidate, you will have
- Proven experience within a senior Management role
- Degree or equivalent in Leadership & Management
- Assessor/IQA qualification or willing to work towards one
- A recognised teaching qualification or be willing to work towards this
- An Assessor/Verifier Award or be willing to work towards this
- Experience of designing and delivering workplace skills and knowledge training sessions
- The ability to work as part of a team and on your own initiative
- Good organisational skills and be able to meet deadlines
- A full clean driving licence and access to your own transport.
More about the College
Milton Keynes College is proud to be an open and inclusive general Further Education College welcoming learners of all levels and delivering an exceptional educational experience. The College offers a broad range of qualifications with more than 3,000 16 – 18-year-old full-time students studying vocational courses, apprenticeships and Higher Education at our campuses in Milton Keynes. In addition, the College delivers employability and skills training programmes to 3,000 people in local community learning centres. For nearly 30 years, we have worked with offenders in both custody, and the wider community and currently work with 19 prisons across England; this includes 13 prisons, which make up the Long Term High-Security Estate, and 6 category B, C & D men’s prisons.
Milton Keynes College is a committed safer recruitment employer in line with Keeping Children Safe in Education. We take extreme care in ensuring the safety and welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. All positions, therefore, undergo a thorough onboarding process to include DBS. In addition, security clearance is required for all prison services positions.
Milton Keynes College has been officially recognised for its commitment and approach to equality, diversity and inclusion. It has been awarded the much sought-after Leaders in Diversity accreditation from the National Centre for Diversity. The award recognises the College’s clear ethos and values and a belief in the importance of diversity.