Lecturer in Business
We have a great opportunity based on our Kettering campus for a Lecturer - Business from September 2019, becoming a key part of our Business department. This role will require travel with the growth of our provision to our nearby Corby and Wellingborough campuses.
As our Business Lecturer, you will play a pivotal role in the success of our students through:
- Preparing, delivering and assessing of subject specialisms on a range of courses and levels.
- Supporting and guiding students to achieve success and realise their potential.
- Managing students' learning and providing a high-quality learning experience.
- Contributing pro-actively to developments in the Centre in innovative teaching.
Our ideal candidates will have experience in teaching and assessing Business within a further education environment, alongside the following qualifications:
- Relevant degree or subject specialist qualification
- CertEd / PGCE or a willingness to achieve
- GCSE Maths & English Grades A-C or equivalent
The Bedford College Group aims to deliver world-class skills and education to the communities we serve. The Bedford College Group is comprised of Bedford College, Shuttleworth College, The Bedford Sixth Form, Tresham College and the National College of Motorsport.
37 hours per week, 35 days holiday per annum
Salary up to £28,000 dependent on qualifications and experience
An Enhanced DBS check will be required and you will be required to declare any convictions, cautions, reprimands or final warnings, which would not be filtered in line with current guidance.
Interviews will be held on a date to be confirmed.