Barking & Dagenham College
About Barking & Dagenham College
Award-winning and nationally recognised: join the London College that is helping to change the face of FE in this country
A Truly Great College, Passionate About Success
Barking & Dagenham College is set in 28.5 acres of open space, yet the whole campus buzzes with student life and the activities of our own College staff.
As well as a competitive salary and benefits package you can take advantage of preferential rates and opportunities, all of which help to make your time at BDC as enjoyable as possible.
Work Related Benefits
- Final salary pension scheme
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Employee Assistance Programme (including a telephone counselling & advice service for all employees, partners and family members)
- Special Leave provisions
- Recognised Trade Unions and associated benefits
- Generous staff development opportunities
In Autumn 2013 we were awarded Gold accreditation by Investors in People - their highest award possible – and we also hold the Disability Two Ticks Symbol, which means we are positive about a diverse workforce and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Positive About Disabled Staff Employer
Investors in People (IiP) Gold award
As a member of our team you will have access to a rigorous programme of Staff Learning and Development to help enhance your talent and career opportunities.