East Berkshire College
About East Berkshire College
East Berkshire College is a thriving Further Education College, which employs over 600 professional and dedicated staff, on a full-time, part-time and sessional basis. We have two main colleges centrally located in Langley and Windsor as well as various community venues.
Join our friendly team and you will not only have a rewarding career, but you will also become part of a forward-thinking community, which is dedicated to helping its staff as well as its students develop their skills and fulfil their potential.
We are keen to recruit talented individuals who are passionate about helping us to deliver the highest standards of education and training to local people, communities and businesses. In return, we offer a supportive and inclusive working environment, where everyone’s skills and ideas are valued and respected.
Now is an exciting time to join our team. In spring 2017, East Berkshire College is due to complete a formal merger with Strode’s College in Egham, Surrey to form a larger college group, which will provide greater opportunities for all our students, staff and the communities of Berkshire and Surrey.
Why work for us?
We offer a wide range of benefits to our employees. These include:
- Access to pension schemes for both teaching staff and support staff
- A generous holiday allowance in addition to bank holidays
- Fully-funded in-house teaching qualification programmes.
- Subsidised professional qualifications
- Mentoring support for new staff
- Career progression opportunities and continued professional development
- Family-friendly policies to support work-life balance (e.g. Special Leave Policy)
- Childcare voucher scheme for working parents
- Travel schemes (e.g. Cycle to Work Scheme and Season Ticket Loans)
- Health and well-being support (e.g. Counselling service and annual flu jab)
- Discounted gym membership at our Sports Centreat Langley College
- Free membership to the Gym at Strode’s
- Staff discount on hair and beauty treatments at The Salon at Langley College
- Use of our college learning centres
- Staff engagement including Staff Ideas Initiative; Staff Awards termly at Strode's.
A diverse college community
As an equal opportunities employer, we are extremely proud of our diverse staff and student community, and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates. The College currently has staff and students from more than 100 nations, and our students are aged from 15 to 85 years old.
Welcome to East Berkshire College 2017 - An introduction to East Berkshire College
1 job with East Berkshire College
East Berkshire College are recruiting a Sessional Lecturer responsible for the delivery of high quality teaching and effective learning.