City Lit is London's largest provider of learning for adults, inspiring 30,000 students a year and offering an unrivalled choice of short courses. As a leader in our field, we have a reputation for delivering a high-quality student experience. Our impact within London is far-reaching and through the support of our community outreach work, extends beyond our Covent Garden home, to bring our teaching to many communities across the capital. Working in partnership with community organisations across London, we deliver bespoke projects that support individuals and communities to enrich and improve lives.
• 35 days Holiday Entitlement (42 days for salaried teaching staff) plus bank holidays
• Amazing discount on all courses, including for your friends and family
• Enhanced Maternity, Paternity, Shared Parental and Adoption Leave
• Season Ticket Loan
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Free Flu Jabs
• Free samples of amazing products from leading brands, including drinks, sweet treats and others
• Private Healthcare Discount
• Gym Discount at Fitness First
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• Pension Scheme
• Life Assurance for Pension Scheme Members
• Career Breaks
• Flexible Working
• Free access to our library and wide range of resources
In our Centenary year of 2019, City Lit launched the City Lit Values:
We engaged every group within the College to ask them what make us unique and encapsulated how we want to be viewed over the next 100 years. All of the comments were distilled into these three Values. They are both who we are and who we aspire to be.
Our promise is ‘Inspiring Passions, Realising Ambitions’. It is the fusion between what students need and what we provide.
We have a superb 100 year track record. Living and breathing our Values is about making sure we excel over the next 100 years and beyond.
Keeley St, London