Luton Sixth Form College is exceptionally aspirational for the young people it currently serves and we are deeply committed to extending our work in order to have an even greater impact on educational outcomes for our young people. Established in 1966 as the first sixth form college in the country, we have an impressive track record for quality and educational excellence.
Head of Faculty Social Sciences & Humanities
You will provide highly effective leadership and management of the Social Sciences & Humanities Faculty to ensure continuous improvement including:
• To focus relentlessly on improving teaching, learning and assessment.
• To provide strategic leadership and management of department staff.
• To contribute to the teaching within the department.
We are looking for a candidate who ideally has:
• Successful experience of initiating change in teaching and learning.
• Experience of successfully leading, managing and developing staff.
Sixth Form Colleges' Leadership Spine Point 20 £54,907
Start Date: 31st August 2021
Closing date for all completed application forms: Monday 19th April 2021 at 10am
Interviews planned for: w/c 3rd May 2021
Luton Sixth Form College is an equal opportunity employer. It is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to undertake an enhanced disclosure via the Disclosure & Barring Service.