- Current Vacancies
- Working at the College
- About Us
- College Facilities
- Living in Lancashire
- Mission and Values
- Application Process
- Application Process
- Applying for DBS clearance
- Equal Opportunities
- Information for Disabled Applicants
- Register your Interest
- Contact Us
- Contact Details
- How to find Us
- Travel and Parking
Graphic Designer Curriculum / Service Area
Campus / Location
Hours per week
Post Scale Range
£18,388 - £19,868
Vacancy interview date
- Job Description & Person Specification
(PDF , 137.74kb)
Come and work for one of the UK's leading FE Colleges, graded outstanding by OFSTED. We excel in offering high quality, technical and professional education leading to professional and skilled employment through strong relationships with employers. B&FC is a major local employer with over 1,100 employees choosing to work with us, we work with over 1,000 employers and have an annual turnover of £54m. Over 16,000 students choose to study at B&FC each year.The Position
B&FC is looking for a creative Graphic Designer to join the College Marketing team on a permanent full time basis, working 37 hours per week. Reporting to the Marketing Manager and working alongside key stakeholders from across the College, the Graphic Designer will be involved in all stages of the creative and art-working process. The successful post holder will be responsible for producing a wide range of digital and print marketing collateral, ensuring they are accurate and in line with College brand guidelines.
It is essential that the successful post holder will have a keen eye for design and can quickly turnaround a variety of graphic content across both print and digital channels. Good organisational skills to manage multiple projects is required in addition to being strong communicator.
As well as being a team player, the successful post holder will need to be able to work independently, use creative thinking to solve problems, have attention to detail and the ability to work to deadlines is essential.Rewards and Benefits
In return, B&FC offers a competitive rewards and benefits package including:
How to Apply
- Generous annual leave entitlement - 30 days plus up to 8 bank holidays (pro-rata for part year employees)
- Continuous Professional Development (CPD) opportunities
- Free courses (subject to criteria & availability)
- Competitive pension scheme
- Sports facilities, including a fully-equipped Gym (Bispham Campus)
- Flexible working hours
- Free 'healthy' breakfast (dependant on campus)
- Family friendly policies
- Access to mental health support and advice
- Free eye tests and healthcare schemes
- Free car parking
- Starbucks (dependant on campus)
- Food outlets catering for a variety of choices, including Level 6 restaurant (Bispham Campus)
- Access to discounted on-site facilities including: Bakery, Office and printing services
- Before applying for this role please read the Job Description and Person Specification to ensure that you meet the criteria for this role.
- Click on the 'apply for this job' button and complete the online form. In order to apply for this role the on-line form must be completed.
- The supporting statement within the online form has a limit of 1000 words so please be concise with your evidence. We recommend you write your statement in a word document and then paste the text into the box provided.
- You also have the option to upload your CV in support of your application at the beginning of your application.