Whether you’re an outstanding Teacher or an innovative Support Worker, Shooters Hill Sixth Form College’s inclusive, dynamic and creative ethos provides an imaginative workplace in which you will be supported to develop your knowledge and practice throughout your tenure. We are extremely proud of our diverse workforce and welcome applications from people of all backgrounds.
We are currently looking to recruit a Newly Qualified Teacher or an Experienced Teacher with QTS/QTLS to the following post for the academic year 2021/2022 due to significant growth in the Curriculum area:
Full Time, Teacher of Computer Science & Gaming Ref: TVCSG0421
Levels 1, 2 & 3
Hours based on STPCD
Salary will be based on Inner London Teachers Pay Awards.
The ideal candidates will need to demonstrate commitment to:
· Delivering innovative curriculum programmes, quality teaching and pastoral systems in an FE learning environment.
· To contribute to the wider-culture through coding club enrichments.
· Practically contributing to an ethos that supports and challenges all students to achieve excellence.
· Embedding cultural and academic diversity in all aspects of their work.
· Teamwork and sharing of best practice.
· Excellent time management.
· An understanding of and commitment to equal opportunities.
If you possess these skills and qualities, then we look forward to receiving your application.
For further information about the college, benefits we offer, and the full job description and person specification please visit our website, www.shc.ac.uk. For application form apply on-line under our “work with us” section. Alternatively contact our Human Resources Department via E-mail on HRTeam@shc.ac.uk or by Telephone on 020 8319 9725.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for showing an interest in one of our vacancies at Shooters Hill Sixth Form College and wish you well in your application.
Closing date: Monday 10th May 2021 at Midday.
Interviews will take place week commencing 17th May 2021.