Interim Capital Projects Manager & Head of Estates
Full time 37 hours per week
Fixed Term Contract initially 18 months
Based at the St Albans Campus with travel to other sites required
Oaklands has an ambitious capital programme which will transform its St Albans campus and deliver state of the art teaching and student-facing facilities. The College is seeking an experienced capital projects manager who can also manage the day to day function of the Estates team. The role, which is for a fixed 18 month term, is a key role within the College’s operations which reports directly into the Executive Team.
To be considered for this role candidates need to hold the following;
• Experience of management for at least 2 years
• Experience of leading and managing building projects in a variety of sectors
• Operation and strategic experience of facilities management in a diverse and /or multi-site environment
• Evidence of involvement at senior level and strategic thinking
• Qualifications at level appropriate to management role
• Health and safety experience e.g. COSHH, Risk Assessment
• Experience of managing external contracts and service level agreements with external partners and stake holders
If you are interested in this opportunity and have the required skills and experience, please apply by submitting your application today. Please refer to the attached job description for more information about the role.
Closing Date: Thursday 17th June
Interview Date: Wednesday 23rd June
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Generous Salary
• Generous annual leave – 35 days plus 8 days bank holiday
• Automatic entry into the Local government pension Scheme.
• A dedicated and friendly team of professionals who are keen to develop and learn.
• Excellent CPD opportunities to grow and development through mentorship and coaching.
• Free onsite parking.
• Subsidised onsite restaurant.
• A cycle scheme and discounted gym membership.
We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and communities, and we particularly welcome applicants who are currently under represented in our workforce. This includes but is not limited to Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) candidates and disabled candidates.
Trafford College Group
South Essex College of Further & Higher Education
Hartpury University and College