Full time 37 hours per week
Based at the St Albans Campus
£35,211 - £39,258 per annum – Depending on experience and qualifications
We have an exciting opportunity for a Curriculum Team Leader Plumbing to join Oaklands College. We are looking for a motivated, outstanding plumbing lecturer with experience of curriculum management. The successful candidate working with The Head of Department will lead and support the Plumbing team and will have a focus on developing the curriculum delivery model as well as supporting the management of the team.
If you are passionate about success and can do the above, then we want to hear from you!
To be considered for this role candidates need to hold the following.
• Have relevant vocational or professional qualification in Plumbing
• Have a recognised teaching qualification or working towards
• Evidence of ongoing CPD
• Minimum of two years’ teaching or training experience
• Experience of curriculum management, team management and development
• Proven ability to develop and deliver good teaching, learner centred learning and have a commitment to the application of ILT
If you are interested in this opportunity and have the required skills and experience, please apply by submitting your application today.
Please refer to the attached job description for more information about the role.
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Generous Salary
• Generous annual leave – 42 days plus 8 days bank holiday
• Automatic entry into the Teachers’ Pension Scheme.
• A dedicated and friendly team of professionals who are keen to develop and learn.
• Excellent CPD opportunities to grow and development through mentorship and coaching.
• Free onsite parking.
• Subsidised onsite restaurant.
• A cycle scheme and discounted gym membership.
We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and communities, and we particularly welcome applicants who are currently under represented in our workforce. This includes but is not limited to Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) candidates and disabled candidates.
The Manchester College
Blackpool and The Fylde College