29.5 Hours per week, 40 weeks per year
Salary: (Fixed Point) Grade 3 - £21,294.42 FTE (Actual Salary: £15, 149.59)
Fixed term (until 31 July 2022 or until the substantive postholder has returned)
Are you a dynamic and motivated individual with proven administrative skills and a confident approach to external stakeholders? Are you looking to work for a new and growing team within a forward-thinking College?
Here at HSDC we are looking for a Work Placement Coordinator to help source, track and support student placements at our three Campuses. The right candidate will have data entry experience, proficiency in IT and an ability to communicate with students and employers alike.
The ideal candidate will have total commitment to the College’s vision, mission and values, be able to work both independently and as part of a team and have a proactive and creative approach to sourcing placements. In return you will work for a supportive and vibrant team.
HSDC is proud to support flexible working opportunities and therefore applications for flexible working will be considered.
• Knowledge of FE work-based learning.
• Strong administrative skills.
• Excellent IT skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
• Some knowledge of Apprenticeships.
• To deliver an outstanding work experience and industry placement provision and ensure compliance from all curriculum areas to include this as a formal part of study programmes.
• The support, assessment and tracking of individual learners in the workplace on Industrial Placement and other work-based training opportunities.
• To maintain databases and ensure administrative duties are adhered to with regard to insurance, health and safety and DBS checking where relevant.
• To coordinate the provision of work and volunteering placements for all students as directed
• To conduct quality assurance checks on all students on Industry Placement and to follow quality assurance procedures.
• Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people.
• Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile.
Closing Date: 3rd August 2021
Interview Date: TBC
Bedford College Group
Suffolk New College