- Current Vacancies
- Working at the College
- About Us
- College Facilities
- Living in Lancashire
- Mission and Values
- Application Process
- Application Process
- Applying for DBS clearance
- Equal Opportunities
- Information for Disabled Applicants
- Register your Interest
- Contact Us
- Contact Details
- How to find Us
- Travel and Parking
HR Business Partner Curriculum / Service Area
Campus / Location
Hours per week
Post Scale Range
£22,793 - £27,729
Vacancy interview date
- Job Description
(PDF , 70.33kb)
B&FC is looking for a HR Business Partner to provide a comprehensive and generalist service on all key activities of the HR function across the organisation. The ideal candidate would have experience working in a HR team and ideally, be qualified to level 3 CIPD however, candidates with industry experience would also be considered.
The successful post-holder would be joining a high-performing and evolving HR team where new ideas and innovation are encouraged. This is a full time, fixed-term position until the end of March 2022, working a 37 hour week and also boasts an enhanced annual leave entitlement of 38 days (FTE). The employer pension contribution is also enhanced at 14.4%.
If you would like an informal chat about this opportunity, please email email@example.com by no later than 5pm on 4 August, 2021.
B&FC hold the right to withdraw this post at any time should the right balance of quality and quantity of applications be received in order to progress to a competitive selection stage. Candidates are encouraged to complete the online application form at their earliest convenience.The College
Come and work for one of the UK's leading FE Colleges, graded outstanding by OFSTED. We excel in offering high quality, technical and professional education leading to professional and skilled employment through strong relationships with employers. B&FC is a major local employer with over 1,100 employees choosing to work with us, we work with over 1,000 employers and have an annual turnover of £54m. Over 16,000 students choose to study at B&FC each year.Rewards and Benefits
In return, B&FC offers a competitive rewards and benefits package including:
How to Apply
- Generous annual leave entitlement - 30 days plus up to 8 bank holidays (pro-rata for part year employees)
- Continuous Professional Development (CPD) opportunities
- Free courses (subject to criteria & availability)
- Competitive pension scheme
- Sports facilities, including a fully-equipped Gym (Bispham Campus)
- Flexible working hours
- Free 'healthy' breakfast (dependant on campus)
- Family friendly policies
- Access to mental health support and advice
- Free eye tests and healthcare schemes
- Free car parking
- Starbucks (dependant on campus)
- Food outlets catering for a variety of choices, including Level 6 restaurant (Bispham Campus)
- Access to discounted on-site facilities including: Bakery, Office and printing services
- Before applying for this role please read the Job Description and Person Specification to ensure that you meet the criteria for this role.
- Click on the 'apply for this job' button and complete the online form. In order to apply for this role the on-line form must be completed.
- The supporting statement within the online form has a limit of 1000 words so please be concise with your evidence. We recommend you write your statement in a word document and then paste the text into the box provided.
- You also have the option to upload your CV in support of your application at the beginning of your application.