- Current Vacancies
- Working at the College
- About Us
- College Facilities
- Living in Lancashire
- Mission and Values
- Application Process
- Application Process
- Applying for DBS clearance
- Equal Opportunities
- Information for Disabled Applicants
- Register your Interest
- Contact Us
- Contact Details
- How to find Us
- Travel and Parking
var isIntranet = false; Catering Assistant Job Type
Curriculum / Service Area
Campus / Location
Hours per week
Post Scale Range
Vacancy interview date
- Job Description & Person Specification
(PDF , 70.9kb)
Permanent Catering Assistant opportunities have become available at various B&FC campuses, including the below:
- University Centre
- Fleetwood Nautical
There are also various hours available ranging from 8 - 24 hours per week, to be discussed further at interview stage. The successful candidates will be paid £9.50 per hour on an annualised hours basis.
Please state on your application your availability and location preferences.
Shortlisting for this role may take place as applications are received. We therefore reserve the right to close this vacancy once suitable candidates have been appointed.Key responsibility:
To run the catering unit in accordance with College demand, liaising with the catering manager as necessary, providing a service that is satisfactory to College staff, students and the department.The College
Come and work for one of the UK's leading FE Colleges, graded outstanding by OFSTED. We excel in offering high quality, technical and professional education leading to professional and skilled employment through strong relationships with employers. B&FC is a major local employer with over 1,100 employees choosing to work with us, we work with over 1,000 employers and have an annual turnover of £54m. Over 16,000 students choose to study at B&FC each year.How to Apply
- Before applying for this role please read the Job Description and Person Specification to ensure that you meet the criteria for this role.
- Click on the 'apply for this job' button and complete the online form. In order to apply for this role the on-line form must be completed.
- The supporting statement within the online form has a limit of 1000 words so please be concise with your evidence. We recommend you write your statement in a word document and then paste the text into the box provided.
- You also have the option to upload your CV in support of your application at the beginning of your application.