HR Information and Systems Reporting Manager
Full Time 37 hours per week
£42,884 - £45,503 per annum – Depending on skills and experience
Based at the St Albans Campus
Do you have experience of providing technical support to end users of a HR system, with the ability to undertake project work within a HR Data function? We are looking for a HR Information Systems Specialist to be responsible for the core HR iTrent system.
You will manage, maintain and take accountability for the effective utilisation of the MI system (Midland iTrent), exploiting its capabilities and ensuring its successful utilisation by the HR Team and all other internal stakeholders. To ensure the effective provision of HR analysis, advice and statistical information internal and external to the College.
The role holder will lead on the development, maintenance and implementation of a robust HR planning system, infrastructure and procedures to ensure the effective provision of regular and ad hoc HR reports and analysis of data using Business Objects. You will also provide advice and statistical information and reports internal and external to the College.
The post holder is required to proactively engage with all stakeholders, through training and coaching, to embed the MI system as a robust people management tool.
For an informal chat before making your application please, contact the Recruitment Team.
Interview date to be confirmed
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Generous Salary
• Automatic entry into the Local Government pension Scheme.
• Generous annual leave – 30 days pro rata plus 8 days bank holiday pro rata
• A dedicated and friendly team of professionals who are keen to develop and learn.
• Excellent CPD opportunities to grow and development through mentorship and coaching.
• Free onsite parking.
• Subsidised onsite restaurant.
• A cycle scheme and discounted gym membership.
• Fantastic facilities to resource your ability to teach your students.
• Exciting, accelerated leadership development and early promotion opportunities for the right candidates.
We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and communities, and we particularly welcome applicants who are currently underrepresented in our workforce. This includes but is not limited to Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) candidates and disabled candidates.