Do you have the passion to develop and inspire the next generation of electricians. Are you ready for your next challenge to be in Further Education?
We have an opportunity for a motivated individual to join our Building Services team, teaching on our electrical programmes up to level 3.
As a Lecturer in Electrical Installations, you should hold a:
• Minimum Level 3 qualification electrical installations or equivalent
• A teaching qualification or willingness to work towards
You should also be able to demonstrate:
• Experience of teaching electrical installations up to level 3 as a minimum within a teaching/training environment
• Evidence of effective tracking and monitoring of a wide range of students on a range of programmes.
• Theoretical and practical knowledge to teach a range of topics within the specified subject area
As a Lecturer you will benefit from:
South Essex College of Further & Higher Education
Highbury College Part of City Portsmouth College
North Kent College