Reed Education work in partnership with Lancashire County Council (Lancashire Teaching Agency) and we are now recruiting for School Cook to join a school in the Lancaster area. This is a new Full time role and is to cover a maternity leave. This temporary role is to start ASAP. The school offers an outstanding environment and is committed to ensure success for each pupil.
We are looking for people with the following qualifications, experience and attributes:
• Producing a range of freshly cooked meals.
• Developing and producing a menu.
• Previous experience in a similar role.
• Recent experience of working in a school environment or similar setting.
• Hardworking and flexible, and able to use their initiative
• Experience with Health & Safety and cleanliness
• Have the ability to develop good relationships with children and adults
• Commitment to Safeguarding
• Are you available on a part time or full time basis and able to travel around the local area?
In return, what we will offer you:
• Free Continuous Professional Development through LCC
• Access to Reed discount club and pension scheme
• Help and advice on career development and interview preparation
• Paid in line with LCC
• Excellent support and guidance from your dedicated consultant, specifically focused on school cook roles/positions
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check
Vision for Education - Sheffield