Full time permanent
Salary band: pts 14- PT 17 (£19,451-£21,223)
We are looking for an Administrator to join our fantastic HR team. The main purpose of this role is to provide full generalist and administration support to the HR Manager and the HR function at the College.
The ideal candidate will be someone who is confident to work in a fast-paced environment; has good co-ordination skills and is adaptable and able to prioritise their own work. Successful candidates will have the ability to think on their feet, make decisions and take ownership of their role.
The candidates approach will be as important as their experience. They need to be resilient, driven and focused on achieving goals. We will support the right candidate through their professional CIPD qualifications if this is something they are looking to achieve.
What you will need to succeed:
- Be the first point of contact for all HR related queries.
- Managing and maintaining HR Information Systems.
- Effective calculation, maintenance, and accuracy of HR/Payroll records/information.
- Assisting with validation, input, calculation and recording of monthly data, including time sheets and expense claim forms.
- Assisting with processing and monitoring employee changes, including starters, leavers and amendments to hours/salaries.
- Produce & issue offers and contracts of employment, job descriptions, and changes to terms and conditions letters.
- Deal with invoices, create purchase orders and raise cheque requisitions for the department.
- Supporting recruitment activity.
- Keeping all existing confidential HR records up to date.
- Proven organisational skills, with the ability to manage a variety of work
What you will get in return:
- Opportunity to work within a great team of supportive colleagues in modern office
- 29 days leave plus bank holidays
- Flexible working and hybrid working available
- Great deals including gym memberships and local discounts
- Excellent pension scheme
- Range of CPD and development opportunities
- Cycle to work scheme and rail season ticket offers
- Staff clubs and enrichments
- Employee Awards and Staff celebration events
- Be part of a cross College team who have won multiple best companies awards
- Ranked 8th in the national Education & Training Top 25 Best Organisations
- Ranked 38th in the North West Regional Top 100 Best Companies to Work For
- Ranked 52nd in the Top 100 UK’s Best Large Companies to Work For
What you need to do now:
The college reserves the right to interview for this post should we receive suitable candidates prior to the closing date.