Capital City College Group is the largest college group in London. Our colleges include City and Islington College, Westminster Kingsway College, and The College of Haringey, Enfield and North East London. We are committed to success through equality and diversity.
About the role:
Capital City College Group is seeking suitably experienced and qualified internal Recruiter preferably with further or higher education experience to join our HR team. The ideal candidate will have a wide range of knowledge and experience in internal recruitment and will work closely with the Recruitment Manager to ensure that a best-in-class service is delivered across our College Group.
You will have an affinity for customer service and will ensure that the candidate journey is a positive experience for all. You will need to demonstrate the ability to act flexibly in order to adapt to a frequently changing work environment and priorities, reflecting the diverse activities associated with delivering practical recruitment strategies within the constituent colleges forming the Group. You will work closely with our hiring managers ensuring that policies, processes and training is in place to ensure an effective recruitment solution and delivery across the Group.
The ideal candidate will possess all or most of the following:
* Excellent communication skills both orally and in writing.
* Ability to make sound decisions quickly and efficiently.
* Excellent customer care skills and the ability to represent the College in a positive way at all times.
* Commitment to and understanding of equal opportunities within a diverse and multicultural environment.
* Experience in screening and interviewing job applicants.
* CIPD Qualified or equivalent by experience.
CLOSING DATE: Monday 6th December 2021 at 11.59pm
INTERVIEW DATE: w/c 13th December 2021.
Strictly no agencies.