Salary: £25,412 - £27,747 (per annum)
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Crewe Campuses
We are seeking an Assessor in Accountancy to join our team at our Crewe Campus with the flexibility to work at our other Campuses.
This is an excellent opportunity for an innovative and inspiring Assessor to provide apprentices with an outstanding learning experience.
- Coach, train and Assess learners up to Level 4;
- Planning a detailed sequenced programme of delivery;
- Support learner progress through development of knowledge, skills and behaviours;
- Ensuring timely achievement of apprenticeship standards; and
- Promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young persons in line with college policies.
Key Person Specification Requirements:
- Assessor qualification (TAQA/A1 or equivalent) or commitment to work towards;
- Higher level vocational qualification level 4 or above in Accounting;
- Minimum of 2 years occupational experience;
- Understanding of equality, diversity and inclusion in work and the learning environment; and
- This role will be based across multiple sites and therefore a full current driving licence, use of a car and insurance for business purposes are essential to this role;
- Up-to-date occupational experience; and
- Enhanced DBS check
Please see the Job Description and Person Specification attached for further details.
If you’re interested in this new opportunity, you can apply by sending a completed application form to [email protected] by 9am on 3 June 2022.
The selection process will take place in week commencing 13 June 2022.
- Access to world-class facilities;
- Financial support offered to obtain your teacher qualification;
- Extensive upskilling and professional development opportunities;
- Competitive salary;
- Pension scheme;
- 35 days holiday (plus bank holidays);
- College ‘Count Me In’ social platform;
- Onsite fitness and childcare facilities;
- Onsite Costa, café, shop, restaurants, hair and beauty salon; and
- Free onsite parking
If you wish to discuss any aspects of the role prior to making an application, then please email [email protected] where arrangements will be made for a discussion with the relevant department.
Cheshire College South and West is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to provide a DBS Disclosure.