An exceptional Independent School is looking for a enthusiastic and confident teacher that will help inspire the pupils to achieve the objectives set out my the Department lead.
- Create and manage a caring, supportive, purposeful, and stimulating environment.
- Use assessments to evaluate and improve teaching and learning of the pupils.
- Support the development and coordination of an area within the curriculum.
- Assess, record and report on the development, progress and attainments of the pupils. Also ensure termly reports are of a high quality and that they are specific to each pupil.
- Create a positive attitude to learning and celebrate achievements through bright and varied displays.
- Plan and create opportunities to develop social, emotional, and cultural aspects of pupils learning.
- Sustain the high standards of behaviour and discipline among the pupils.
- Attend parents' evenings and interviews as requested.
- Attend all major school events such as Sports Day, and Speech Day.
Experience - within a number of these points
- PGCE or QTS qualification.
- Knowledge of current educational thinking, initiatives, and issues.
- Knowledge and understanding of safeguarding procedures.
- Proven ability to inspire young children.
- Ability to focus on what needs to be delivered, and ability to respond accordingly.
- Commitment to the highest standards of education and pastoral care for all pupils.
This extremely popular Independent School is committed to developing innovative teaching and learning; open communication with parents and being a tolerant, kind, and supportive community in which every pupil feels able to try new challenges without fear of failure. Moreover, you'll be part of wider team who are wonderfully professional, passionate, and brilliantly collegiate.
To discuss this and other opportunities in the Independent sector this year, please email your CV to .
Empowering Learning is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment.