Hours: 37 hours per week
Closing Date: Monday 4th July 2022
Salary: In the range of £19062 - £19821 per annum (Dependent on skills, experience and qualifications)
Location: Booth Lane, Northampton
Interview Date: TBC
About Northampton College
Northampton College is proud to be the leading provider of further education in the South East Midlands region. As a College, who have been rated by Ofsted as ‘good’ with outstanding features, we are committed to developing the professional and technical skills of our students, who are the workforce and leaders of the future.
The ICT Services team look after the installation and support of all lCT, Audio Visual and communications equipment over 3 different college sites. We are a busy department supporting our students and staff with over 4500 college owned client devices/computers.
The ICT Support Analyst will be based at Booth Lane Campus and is an integral role within this busy team, The role will however be providing ICT Support to staff and students at all three campuses as required. The post holder will have some technical responsibilities for critical computer systems. The post holder will be assisting with the installation, maintenance of ICT and Audio-Visual Equipment. They Will also be assisting with Networking and any other ICT related jobs.
The Successful Candidate
The successful candidate’s knowledge, skills, experience, abilities and qualities will include:
• Experience in a PC support environment.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft office and other Microsoft office applications.
• Knowledge of cloud technologies such as Microsoft office 365
• Knowledge of computer/laptop hardware repair would be ideal
• An ability to travel to other college sites when required
• Have good physical fitness with the ability to perform manual handling and climb steps and ladders
• Ability to communicate with a wide range of people in a demanding environment
• An ability to effectively manage their time so that faults are cleared in a timely manner. Triaging noncritical faults to ensure the critical ones get resolved first.
If you would like to be a part of our successful team please go to https://www.northamptoncollege.ac.uk/working-for-us.html for further details on how to apply. Job share will be considered for this post
This post will require a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check
To apply please save a copy of the below Employment Application Form, complete fully and email to [email protected] when you will then receive confirmation of receipt of application.