Marketing and Events Executive
Full Time / Permanent / weekend and some evening work required during events
£24,928 - £27,237 per annum - depending on experience and qualifications
Based across the St Albans and Welwyn Garden City Campus
Oaklands College based in St Albans Hertfordshire are recruiting a Marketing and Events Executive. The successful applicant will promote the College to potential students and the wider community through events and activities. You will also participate in general marketing activities, provide effective support for the team and positively promote the College at internal and external events.
Applications will be shortlisted on the following criteria.
• Effective written communication skills
• Effective oral communication and presentation skills
• Excellent organisational and time management skills
• Good working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite
• Proven experience of organising and managing events, conferences or exhibitions
Please see attached Job description for more information.
Closing Date – Sunday 10th July – We reserve the right to close the advert early should suitable candidates be found, therefore early applications are advised.
Interviews will take place on a date to be confirmed
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Generous Salary
• Generous annual leave – 30 days plus 8 days bank holiday
• Automatic entry into the Local government pension scheme
• Excellent CPD opportunities to grow and development through mentorship and coaching.
• Free onsite parking.
• Subsidised onsite restaurant.
• A cycle scheme and discounted gym membership.
We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and communities, and we particularly welcome applicants who are currently under represented in our workforce. This includes but is not limited to Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) candidates and disabled candidates.