TRAINEE TEACHERS WANTED: MATHS
Location: Milton Keynes
Contract: Permanent Opportunities
Salary: Up to £33,000 per annum dependent on experience
Do you possess Maths knowledge and qualifications and think you could engage 16-19 year old students with interesting and innovative lessons?
Teaching qualifications a benefit but not essential.
Perhaps you are a recent Engineering or Maths graduate with an interest to develop into a teacher?
Perhaps you are looking for your first teaching job?
Perhaps you are an experienced private tutor but would now like the opportunity for larger group teaching and working as part of a wider team?
A teaching qualification would be desirable, however those willing to work towards a teaching qualification who hold supporting subject specialism or related industry experience would also be considered - we can provide the training to help you achieve your full potential. Scheme of Work, Lessons Plans, Teaching materials already designed by a team of 10+ Maths practitioners across the college.
Get in touch today if you are a passionate person with the capacity to become a great teacher, looking to share your knowledge and learned experiences.
MK College will treat all applicants fairly and with respect, irrespective of their background, disability or any other individual characteristic. We particularly encourage applications from people with backgrounds which are currently under-represented within Milton Keynes College. All offers made to successful candidates are subject to satisfactory outcomes to a range of pre-employment checks including a Disclosure and Barring Service check (DBS). In addition, security clearance is required for all prison services positions up to Counter Terrorist Check (CTC) level.
· 35 days annual leave, 3 additional days leave for Christmas to New Year closure and UK Bank Holidays (entitlement will be pro-rated for part-time employees)
· Generous Pension Scheme
· Professional development opportunities, including professional qualifications
· Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) accessible 24 hours per day, 365 days per year
· A variety of amazing discounts with NUS Card
· Employee wellbeing platform with options to book free activities
* For further information about this role please check the attachment