Job Title: Lecturer/Trainer Assessor - Electrical
Salary: Up to £36,272 pa
Hours Per Week: 35
We are actively searching for Lecturer/Trainer Assessor - Electrical to join our Construction Department at our Wirral Water Campus for 35 hours per week. We will offer a salary of up to £36,272 per year plus many added incentives including:
- Complementary employee car-parking
- Outstanding facilities in state-of-the-art environments
- Enhanced annual leave entitlement
- Enhanced family friendly policies and leave
- Financial support for teaching qualifications available
- DBS checks completed and paid for by the employer
- Company is committed to CPD
- Flexible approach to work
To view the full Job Description and Person Specification please visit our official careers page and locate the vacancy there.
Why Join Us?
At Wirral Metropolitan College we truly live our values of Success, Passion, Integrity, Respect and Opportunity enabling us towards our vision, "to be an inclusive, outstanding college". We recognise our people are our most important resource and are at the core of ensuring that our students have the most enriching and rewarding time at the College. We recognise that coming to work is a significant part of our lives; it helps to define who we are.
About the Job
- To train, support and assess students on workplace programmes to deliver high quality outcomes, this will include some in-house delivery.
- To plan and prepare appropriate training documentation to support direct and online delivery leading to timely completion of Apprenticeship frameworks and standards.
- Liaise with candidates and workplace supervisors to ensure convenient visit arrangements, either in College or on employers' premises, as applicable.
- Have excellent administrative skills.
- Ability to work with and motivate colleagues and teams to achieve organisational goals.
Wirral Metropolitan College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants who are offered employment will be subject to a record check from the Disclosure and Barring Services before the appointment is confirmed.
It is an offence to apply for the role if the applicant is barred from engaging in regulated activity relevant to children.
Wirral Metropolitan College is actively committed to maintaining an environment which promotes and embeds equality, diversity and inclusion as a core value and welcome applications from all sections of the community. The College ensures the principles of the Equality Act 2010 are adhered to and all job applicants and employees are treated equitably and fairly.