Secondary Supply Teacher - The Prescot School
The Supply Register are working in partnership with The Prescot School to support them with their Supply Teaching needs. Their regular members of staff have been working on a part-time and full-time basis to suit their personal needs and we are aiming to recruit even more in preparation for another busy Academic Year. This post is open to teachers with all levels of experience, ECTs and experienced Teachers alike are invited to apply. The successful applicant(s) will join our 'bank staff' and quickly be drafted in to cover various subjects at The Prescot School (and/or other local schools) either on a part-time or full-time basis depending on how many days they are looking to work.
This post would suit ECTs in gaining further teaching experience (and potentially set them up with an upcoming permanent position); experienced Teachers looking for a better work-life balance; or anything in between.
- Covering the classes given on the timetable, in the absence of their usual class teacher.
- Liaising with other members of staff to share information where applicable.
- Managing behaviour to ensure students are on task.
- QTS/QTLS or equivalent teaching qualification.
- DBS on the Update Service (or be willing to apply for one).
- Availability to work at least 1 day per week, during school times.
- Good, daily rates of pay - paid on a weekly basis.
- Support from an experienced Team to advise and guide where necessary.
- Access to the school's permanent vacancies, and other vacancies across the Multi-Academy Trust too.
The successful applicant will require Safeguarding and Prevent training dated within the last 12 months. If you do not already have these qualifications, TSR are happy to provide you with a free, short online course. Please ask us for more details.
Apply now for more information.