Job Title: Fixed Term Lecturer - Health Care and Early Years Salary: £24,729 - £32,235 pa pro rata Hours Per Week: 14 hours per seek
We are actively searching for a fixed term Lecturer in Health Care and Early Yearsto join our at our Twelve Quays Campus for 14 hours per week for on a fixed term to July 2023.
We will offer a salary of up to £32,235 per year pro rata plus many added incentives including:
To view the full Job Description and Person Specification please visit our official careers page and locate the vacancy there. Why Join Us?
- Complementary employee carparking
- Outstanding facilities in stateof-the-art environments
- Enhanced annual leave entitlement
- Enhanced family friendly policies and leave
- Financial support for teaching qualifications available
- DBS checks completed and paid for by the employer
- Company is committed to CPD
- Flexible approach to work
At Wirral Metropolitan College we truly live our values of Success, Passion, Integrity, Respect and Opportunity enabling us towards our vision, "to be an inclusive, outstanding college". We recognise our people are our most important resource and are at the core of ensuring that our students have the most enriching and rewarding time at the College. We recognise that coming to work is a significant part of our lives; it helps to define who we are. About the Job
To assist in the development, organisation and delivery of high quality teaching and learning in the area of Health and Social Care, primarily focusing on 16-18 provision.
- Carry out formal scheduled teaching on programmes ranging from level 1 to 3.
- Undertake a personal tutor and/or programme leader role to groups of students in order to maintain high achievement rates.
- Prepare schemes of work, session plans and learning materials.
Wirral Metropolitan College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants who are offered employment will be subject to a record check from the Disclosure and Barring Services before the appointment is confirmed. It is an offence to apply for the role if the applicant is barred from engaging in regulated activity relevant to children. Wirral Metropolitan College is actively committed to maintaining an environment which promotes and embeds equality, diversity and inclusion as a core value and welcome applications from all sections of the community. The College ensures the principles of the Equality Act 2010 are adhered to and all job applicants and employees are treated equitably and fairly.
- Sound grasp of relevant teaching strategies and techniques
- Have competence of developing and delivering customised, differentiated learning materials and/or innovative curriculum and learning materials which meet the needs of students
- Have organisational skills including excellent time management skills and the ability to keep to deadlines