Primary School Teaching Assistant - Richmond
We are currently recruiting a primary school teaching assistant to join a wonderful school located in Richmond. This role requires you to work in a year 1 class with a child who had social, emotional & mental health needs and autism and work with special needs students who all have SLD and social, emotional mental health needs. The ideal candidate will have had previous experience as a primary school teaching assistant though it's not essential, but you will have had recent experience with children in some capacity so you can provide a reference that relates to working with children.
- Value the contribution each child brings, and encourage them to develop as an individual within a strong community
- A broad balanced and stimulating curriculum is offered, supported by a wide range of extra curricular activities
- OFSTED 'Outstanding' rated school
- Aim to support children with their social and academic development
- Children, parents and staff have many opportunities for their voices to be heard
- Primary School Teaching Assistant - Working with special needs students who all have SLD and social, emotional mental health needs
- Actively create a stimulating environment.
- Working in a year 1 class with a boy who had social, emotional & mental health needs and autism. Has some associated behaviour needs
- Supporting children who needs extra support to complete tasks.
- Helping teachers plan learning activities and complete records.
- Available to work 08:30 to 16:00, Monday to Friday
- Previous experience working with children in a school or alternate setting
- Be open to working with SEN children
- Available immediately to work as a Teaching Assistant
- Either live in the Richmond area or within a commutable distance
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seeker's interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.