Location: Endeavour Academy, Woodside Road, Bexleyheath DA7 6LB Contract Type: Permanent (Term Time only + 3 weeks = 0.93) Grade: H28 - H32
- To achieve the highest possible levels of safeguarding, attendance and well-being for all students at Endeavour Academy.
- To support the Senior Leadership Team in creating lasting improvement in the quality of provision through leading on safeguarding and attendance with professionalism and high expectations.
- To develop systems to ensure all key performance indicators are able to be measured appropriately on a regular basis.
For further information please contact the Head of School at [email protected]
Endeavour Academy Vision
An inclusive, holistic curriculum for learning that provides opportunities for success.
Endeavour Academy aims to enable individual students through developing their:
London South East Academy Trust
- Capacity to manage challenges
- Ability to manage their own emotions
- Skills to build positive relationships within our community
- Academic achievement
- Knowledge and skills for future learning and employment
Passionate about potential, our aim is to realise the unique talents and abilities of children and young people in all our schools.
Ambitious for every child, we promise to work tirelessly to support them throughout their educational journey. We will equip them with the confidence and skills they need to progress and succeed at every level.
We recognise and respect the rich diversity, individuality and strengths that our different schools bring to our wider community. Our ambition is to continue strengthening our network of schools by:
- Celebrating our diversity
- Promoting excellence
- Enabling personal development, achievement and progression
- Safeguarding the well-being of all children, young people and staff.
Endeavour Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We ensure that we have a range of policies and procedures in place which promote safeguarding and safer working practice across the school.
Endeavour Academy is committed to equality and diversity in employment practice and service delivery and expects employees to comply with our values of promoting equality and diversity, treating colleagues and service users with dignity and respect at all times. This commitment must be evidenced in practice. Any behaviour that falls below these standards is unacceptable to the School and potentially constitutes misconduct.
For further information about Endeavour Academy, please visit https://endeavour bexley.org.uk . For further information about Trust, please visit https://lseat.org.uk/ .
Only applicants shortlisted for interview will be contacted.
References will be requested for applicants shortlisted prior to interview.
Applicants invited to the interview stage will be required to complete a Self-Disclosure form.
Further vetting checks including an Enhanced Disclosure obtained through the Disclosure and Barring Service, will be required on provisional offer.
This post is considered to be a customer-facing position; as such it falls within scope of the Code of Practice on English Language Requirement for Public Sector Workers. School name therefore has a statutory duty under Part 7 of the Immigration Act 2016 to ensure that post holders have a command of spoken English sufficient for the effective performance of the job requirements. The appropriate standards are set out in the JD/Person Specification. These will be applied during the recruitment/selection and probationary stages.