Leeds City College are recruiting for two Motor Vehicle Course Leaders to join our growing Engineering Department based at our Printworks Campus.
We are looking for candidates with relevant industry experience. If you are looking for a career change into teaching, we will support you with your teacher training. WHAT WE DO
We are a growing Engineering department, based in Leeds City Centre. We deliver to 16-18, 19 and apprentices. We offer pathways in Mechanical, Electrical, Automotive and Electrical Installation. The department is dynamic and we have staff who are straight from industry who bring knowledge and experience to share with the learners. If you have the relevant industry experience and want to come into teaching as a career, we will support you with your teacher training as part of the package. WHAT YOU WILL DO
- You will be teaching mainly 16-18 year olds on full time study.
- Knowledge of Maintenance & Repair, General Fitting, and awarding bodies C&G and IMI would be ideal.
- If you have the relevant industry experience and want to come into teaching as a career, we will support you with your teacher training as part of the package.
WANT TO FIND OUT MORE?
- You will be a team player, confident and enthusiastic.
- Have a passion to support this generation into their career choices.
For more information about the role please contact:
Mitch Scott, Head of Engineering[email protected]