WHAT WE DO
The Property and Maintenance Department is part of the Estates and Capital Projects Directorate, and we are a growing department with exciting opportunities ahead with our expanding portfolio of buildings.
We are looking for a qualified level 3 Joiner to join the Property and Maintenance team and should have a 'can do' attitude with a positive approach working across our Estate.WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Provide a day-to-day joinery service across the Group.
- Carry out PPM maintenance on a site-by-site basis Undertake urgent repairs and maintenance when necessary.
- Deliver an exemplar, customer focused maintenance service.
- Experience of working as a joiner in a busy environment
- Customer focused with a proven track record of responding to customer demand
- Experience of using and understanding construction plans, schedules of works and drawings
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills Strong attention to detail
For more information about the role please contact:
Angela Lee Head of Property & Maintenance[email protected]