Lecturer in Electrical Installations
Evening Teaching – Mondays and Tuesday 6pm – 9pm
Bank hourly paid contract
Hourly paid at £25.47 – £38.53 per hour (depending on qualifications and expertise)
Based at the St Albans Campus
Oaklands College, based in St Albans, Hertfordshire, are recruiting an evening Lecturer within the Electrical Installations department.
The successful candidate would be required to teach on a range of Electrical Installation programmes from Level 1 to Level 3.
To be considered for this role, candidates need to hold a level 3 Electrical Installations qualification or higher and a recognised Teaching qualification.
Closing Date: Sunday 9th October - Early applications are advised as the advert may close before the closing date.
Interview date to be confirmed
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Automatic entry into the Teachers’ pension Scheme.
• A dedicated and friendly team of professionals who are keen to develop and learn.
• Excellent CPD opportunities to grow and development through mentorship and coaching.
• Free onsite parking.
• Subsidised onsite restaurant.
• A cycle scheme and discounted gym membership.
• Fantastic facilities to resource your ability to teach your students.
We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and communities, and we particularly welcome applicants who are currently under represented in our workforce. This includes but is not limited to Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) candidates and disabled candidates.