Contractual Hours: 22.2Work Pattern: 3 days WHAT WE DO
Leeds Sixth Form College prides itself on its students' journeys to success. It is driven by hard work and the strong belief that every student has the capacity to excel, regardless of their background. Leeds Sixth Form College offers a range of A level subjects and is committed to providing an exceptional experience, with outcomes to match. We are looking for an outstanding candidate to teach Psychology. WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Deliver and assess essential knowledge and understanding to learners.
- Be responsible for recording student progress, motivate and inspire students to achieve targets and develop their skills to enable progression.
- Reflect on what works best in teaching and learning to meet the diverse needs of students.
- Adapt curriculum delivery methods to maximize their effectiveness, including through the use of technology.
- Plan, prepare and develop effective schemes of work, lesson plans, teaching and learning resources including the development of online learning resources for identified modules.
- Deliver inspiring sessions across the curriculum using a wide range of teaching methods for identified modules.
- Develop and employ effective assessment activities for identified modules.
- Assess student work, provide constructive and timely feedback to motivate and inspire the learner to improve and record learners' progress for identified modules.
You will hold an Honours Degree in Psychology or a relevant subject, have relevant experience in teaching these to 16-18 year-olds up to level 3. You will also hold or working towards a recognised teaching qualification. WANT TO FIND OUT MORE?
For more information about the role please contact:Olivia Bowers [email protected]