(Under 18) £5.21 p/hr or £10,051 PA
(18yrs to 20yrs) £7.23 p/hr or £13,948 PA
(21yrs to 22yrs) £9.50 p/hr or £18,328 PA
(23yrs+) £9.50 p/hr or £18,328 PAFixed Term contract:
31 December 2023 WHAT WE DO
Based in the Cultural Quarter of Leeds, Leeds City College's Quarry Hill Campus boasts specialist childcare training resources, digital technology labs, galleries, and music studios and a theatre. With cutting-edge facilities and schools that pride themselves on industry links Quarry Hill Campus delivers a wide range of Further and Higher Education courses in Creative Arts and Social Sciences to over 3,000 students across.
The marketing function is proactive, leading on development and managing resources to deliver strategic activities for the School of Creative Arts and School of Social Science. The core focus of our Marketing activity is designed to support student recruitment and reputational growth. WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Support the creation of creative and engaging marketing materials.
- Support content creation for social media and web.
- Support, plan and attend student and stakeholder events.
- Support students and staff to produce materials for external activities.
- Participate in personal development, working to develop your own professional knowledge and skill set.
- Assist writing briefs to include the wider Luminate Marketing Department.
- Liaise with external suppliers to obtain quotes, production timescales and ordering of merchandise.
WANT TO FIND OUT MORE?
- We are looking for a candidate who is creative, enthusiastic, dynamic and forward thinking
- The ideal candidate will work well as part of a team and be resilient, adaptable and enthusiastic
- We are looking for someone who has excellent communication skills and would be happy working with people as well as being able to work independently when required.
For more information about the role please contact:Lydia Braithwaite[email protected]