WHAT WE DO
The marketing department at Luminate Education Group (which includes Leeds City College, Keighley College, Harrogate College, Leeds Sixth Form College and the Yorkshire Centre for Training and Development) take proactive, strategic responsibility for developing and delivering marketing strategies for the Colleges and key audiences within the Group to ultimately drive student recruitment.
We're seeking a Marketing Strategy Lead to take responsibility for a particular brand/audience and work collaboratively with key stakeholders to agree an annual marketing strategy, to then be delivered via a team of marketing professionals. WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Develop and deliver a marketing strategy for an assigned FE brand or key target audience within the Luminate Education Group, supported by a team of marketing professionals.
- Work in close collaboration with curriculum colleagues to agree annual marketing strategies and discuss operational marketing delivery.
- Provide data and insight-led strategic guidance to curriculum colleagues related to curriculum development.
- Take responsibility for coordinating the marketing output for your assigned FE brand or key target audience across the team, by bringing together the brand/audience specific members of the digital, events, content, school liaison and admissions team regularly and monitoring overall success/impact of marketing output.
- Manage relationships with external suppliers of marketing services.
- Supported by the Head of Marketing, manage an assigned annual budget and ensure that funds are spent effectively, and return-on-investment monitored.
WANT TO FIND OUT MORE?
- Experience of developing marketing strategies.
- Experience of managing stakeholder relationships.
- Experience of leading multi-channel marketing campaigns and measuring results.
- Leads by example and seeks to innovate constantly.
- Outstanding organisational skills and attention to detail.
For more information about the role please contact:Matt Burton[email protected]