WHAT WE DO
The Vacancy: Office based - Monday to Friday, shift based (we are open between 8:30am and 6pm).Please note we will be reviewing and interviewing candidates as and when we receive applications, therefore please apply as soon as possible as this vacancy may close before the end date advertised.
We are a friendly, enthusiastic team with a passion for working with a diverse group of people, to deliver an outstanding customer experience to our students, visitors and stakeholders. We are a part of a 50 plus strong Student Recruitment and Customer Experience Department and we are based at Park Lane Campus, Leeds with easy access to the train and bus station. You will be part of a constantly growing team of customer experience assistants working in a busy inbound contact centre, no one day is the same. We offer an amazing benefits package which includes 27 days annual leave plus bank holidays additional days off during the Christmas period. Full training will be provided to support you in your role and career progression. WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Be that friendly and enthusiastic voice on the other end of the phone - providing a positive and memorable service to all students, potential students, staff, and any other stakeholders across Luminate Education Group.
- Provide outstanding customer service, information and guidance over several different contact facilities, including: telephone, email and webchat that represent the Luminate brand.
- Identify customers' needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives and promote course specific information
- Take an active part in all college student recruitment related events such as open days and curriculum specific activities, which may include working an occasional weekend.
WANT TO FIND OUT MORE?
- Relevant Customer Service qualification/training/experience.
- Experience in working in a customer-focused role/environment.
- Good IT skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office/Google application.
- Knowledge of data protection and confidentiality requirements.
- Good communication skills.
- Good attention to detail and accuracy.
- Problem-Solving skills.
- Literacy and Numeracy at Level 2 or above.
For more information about the role please contact:Max Noble [email protected]