Job Title: Lecturer in Health, fitness and Personal trainer
Salary: Up to £33, 528
Hours Per Week: 35
We are actively searching for a Lecturer in Health, fitness and Personal trainer
to join our Public Services and Sports team
at our Oval Campus
for 35 hours per week.
We will offer a salary of up to £33,528
per year plus many added incentives including:
To view the full Job Description and Person Specification please visit our official careers page and locate the vacancy there. Why Join Us?
- Complementary employee carparking
- Outstanding facilities in stateof-the-art environments
- Enhanced annual leave entitlement
- Enhanced family friendly policies and leave
- Financial support for teaching qualifications available
- DBS checks completed and paid for by the employer
- Company is committed to CPD
- Flexible approach to work
- Pension contribution rates currently at 23.7%
At Wirral Metropolitan College we truly live our values of Success, Passion, Integrity, Respect and Opportunity enabling us towards our vision, "to be an inclusive, outstanding college". We recognise our people are our most important resource and are at the core of ensuring that our students have the most enriching and rewarding time at the College. We recognise that coming to work is a significant part of our lives; it helps to define who we are. About the Job
To organise and manage a high quality teaching experience for students on Health, Fitness and Personal Training courses.
- To carry out formal scheduled teaching on the Pre Uniformed, Public Service and Sports Programmes.
- To prepare learning materials and students' assignment.
- Health & Fitness Instructors qualification.
Wirral Metropolitan College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants who are offered employment will be subject to a record check from the Disclosure and Barring Services before the appointment is confirmed. It is an offence to apply for the role if the applicant is barred from engaging in regulated activity relevant to children. Wirral Metropolitan College is actively committed to maintaining an environment which promotes and embeds equality, diversity and inclusion as a core value and welcome applications from all sections of the community. The College ensures the principles of the Equality Act 2010 are adhered to and all job applicants and employees are treated equitably and fairly.
- Recognised full teaching qualification or being fully committed to working towards
- A1 Assessor award or will be prepared to undertake and gain within 6 months of appointment.
- To operate as part of a team in the monitoring, reviewing and evaluation of all aspects of the programmes.