About the Role
We are looking for an organised, creative, innovative and motivated Project Executive to join our School Liaison team. You will work within the Student Recruitment department, who engage with education settings across North and West Yorkshire to promote the Luminate offer. The key focus of the role is to engage and inspire young people of all age groups and provide information, advice and guidance on their post 16 options through student recruitment events. You will join a fast growing and exciting department who work across the Luminate Education Group, and share our brand values: INSPIRING, PASSIONATE, COLLABORATIVE, ASPIRATIONAL, CELEBRATORY and RESPECTFUL. We encourage Continuous Professional Development and further progression opportunities within the department. You will also have the opportunity to partake in staff wellbeing days and collaborate with wider projects within the group. These include wellbeing, Equality, Diversity & Inclusion and Eco initiatives. We offer a generous support package which includes 27 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays and additional time off between the Christmas and New year. We offer a generous pension scheme with the employer contributing up to 17.3% plus other great benefits. We are able to offer hybrid working with up to 2 days working at home and time off in lieu.Your Experience
- Reporting to the School Liaison Coordinator, the role will involve being responsible for planning, developing and delivering professional and engaging events to prospective college students across the region (primary and secondary).
- Events such as Parents Information sessions, Careers Network events and Curriculum Experience days. Our events give students an outstanding introduction to college life and will be delivered either virtually or face to face.
- Ensure these events develop, grow and nurture the reputation of the Luminate Education group and highlight the full exciting range of further and higher education pathways available (including vocational, A level, apprenticeships, T levels).
- This role will primarily focus and deliver events across Leeds Sixth Form College and Keighley College, with collaboration across the Luminate Education Group.
- You will produce and analyse reports and data linked to events, as well as school applications. These reports will be used by the School Liaison team and management to help continuous improvement within the team and to ensure targets are met.
- Work closely as part of the School Liaison team to initiate, plan and delegate tasks and activities for various projects whilst highlighting key areas of focus (both internally and externally).
- Liaise with school staff from feeder schools to promote and share the college offer and offering guidance and support for their post 16 option events.
- Work with the School Liaison Coordinator to create an annual plan of targeted events and activities.
- This role requires an innovative and proactive approach and preparation and attention to detail is key.
- A good knowledge of our colleges and the wider group is important in delivering the best standard of events for prospective students.
- You will be a team player and communicate effectively and professionally with our Student Recruitment and Customer Experience department, as well as alongside wider teams within the college, including the Marketing department and Curriculum departments.
- Attend student recruitment events, such as school assemblies, careers fairs, parents evenings, as well as college open days and recruitment fairs.
- The role includes travel across the North and West Yorkshire region, evening working and occasional Saturdays (a couple of times per year).
- You will receive time off in lieu for working extra hours. Access to a car is essential due to travelling commitments.
- -Good general education and willingness to work towards L3 IAG
- Experience of working with students, particularly ages 13-17 -Excellent organisation, communication and administrative skills
- Experience of project management and planning and delivering creative, innovative and engaging activities and events
- Experience of working with multiple stakeholders, such as schools, parents and external support agencies
- Knowledge of barriers and challenges to learning and ways to overcome them, particularly with disaffected young people
- Experience of producing clear and in depth reports and analysing data effectively to drive discussion and agree appropriate action.
- Able to work positively & effectively as a member of a team and on own initiative
- Good standard of computer literacy, including Microsoft Office applications and google applications
- Commitment to Luminate Education Group's support and promotion of Equality and Diversity
- Committed to child protection and the promotion of a safe environment for children and young people to learn in
If you would like further details regarding this role, please contact Caralyn Littlejohn on [email protected]