WHAT WE DO
This is an exciting time to join us as our area covers Capital Projects which includes Health, Safety and Environment team, the Campus Facilities team, Property and Maintenance team and Capital Projects team. Between us all we service the estates across the whole of the Luminate Group.
As well as undergoing a significant change to enable future growth, we are embarking in a growth programme to create a number of new campuses over the next five years which will help us to meet the needs of our students and sustainability. This is an excellent opportunity to join us during a period of change and make a real difference in the lives of the students that study at our campuses.WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Provide comprehensive administrative support to the Capital Projects Team management function
- Develop and maintain the department filing and document storage and retrieval system including handling confidential documents.
- Prepare reports and spreadsheets under the guidance of the Capital Projects team members
- Be an active member of the department and contribute to drawing up of departmental business plans, objectives, service level agreements and process review activities
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google Applications
- Experience of working in a similar environment and in a similar role.
- Experience of document control filling systems
- Experience of working in a common data environment (BIM 360, ASite, Viewpoint)
For more information about the role please contact:
Sajid Lunat[email protected]