WHAT WE DO
Provide an excellent potential student experience in terms of an efficient and streamlined process for all stages of recruitment with a strong focus on conversion of inquiries to enrolment. We are a friendly, enthusiastic team with a passion for working with a diverse group of people, to deliver an outstanding student experience to our students, visitors and stakeholders. We take pride in guiding our students on their journey to achieve their aspirations. Our perfect day is to see all our students start their college day with a smile and to have a fun whilst they learn. We offer numerous benefits, from a minimum of a week's Christmas break, bank holidays off, 27 days holiday rising to 32 after 5 years service, gym memberships, discounted travel, well-being and staff development days, training and development package to support your role and progression, plus many more. WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Be the first point of contact for potential students, including application and course inquiries.
- Offer Matrix standard of advice and guidance to potential students Attend external events across the region - including evenings and weekends.
- Support the interview events providing an excellent experience for potential students, parents, and external stakeholders.
- Deal with all Applications with efficiently and in a timely manner to meet our Service Level Agreements.
- Process applications ensure all offers have been made to potential students.
WANT TO FIND OUT MORE?
- Relevant Customer service qualification or training A professional understanding of admissions including experience of working effectively in an admission role.
- Ability to build and maintain strong internal and external working relationships and work in a confidential manner.
- Experience of working in a busy high-volume customer focused environment.
- Good knowledge of student database systems or C.R.M systems.
- Good knowledge of systems processes and regulations relevant to admissions.
- Excellent customer service skills.
For more information about the role please contact:Amy O'Neill amy.o'[email protected]