Full Time, Permanent
Up to £26,883
(More considered for an exceptional candidate, salary depending on skills, experience, and qualifications)
At Nescot we are recruiting for an IT Technician for the day to day running of the college Network.
What we’re looking for:
- Enthusiastic and reliable
- Friendly and approachable to deliver excellent customer service
- Educated in an IT subject
- Previous experience is desirable
Main Duties and tasks
- 1st and 2nd line support calls that come in to the college IT helpdesk
- Involved in asset management and workstation building
- Introduced to help support Mac environment
- Install, maintain and upgrade college hardware
- A discounted on-site gym, sports hall, fitness class, osteopathy and day nursery
- 5-minute walk from Ewell East Station
- Discounted Starbucks
- Modern hair and beauty salon offering employee discounts
- Free online qualifications
- Free parking on-site
At Nescot, we’re proud of our inclusive culture and we welcome all applications.
This role is employed through Nescot Enterprises Ltd, a wholly owned subsidiary of Nescot which operates different terms and conditions.
Interviews will be held as and when candidates apply