WHAT WE DO
This is an exciting opportunity to join our Customer Service Team in a Front of House role. We are a friendly, enthusiastic team with a passion for working with a diverse group of people, to deliver an outstanding customer experience to our students, visitors and stakeholders.
We take pride in guiding our students on their journey to achieve their aspirations. Our perfect day is to see all our students start their college day with a smile and to have a fun whilst they learn!
We are a part of a 50 plus strong Customer Experience, Student Recruitment Department and we are located at Park Lane Campus in central Leeds with easy access to the train and bus station. Our customer experience teams are located at various campus sites across Leeds and are part of Luminate Education Group. You will be part of a constantly growing team of customer experience assistants working on a busy reception, no one day is the same. You will deal a variety of enquiries including giving information and guidance to potential and current students to guide them to their chosen course and career path. WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Greet everyone with a smile, be friendly and enthusiastic to all students, visitors, and stakeholders.
- To provide outstanding customer service, information and guidance over several different contact facilities, including face to face, telephone, email and web chat that represents the Luminate brand.
- Provide information and guidance to current and potential students on their journey from application to enrolment.
- Organising and updating systems and schedules.
- Identify customers' needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives.
- Take an active part in all college student recruitment related events such as open days and curriculum specific activities.
- Promote course specific curriculum programs and activities.
WANT TO FIND OUT MORE?
- Experience of working in a customer focused role/environment.
- Good communication skills.
- Good attention to detail and accuracy
- Problem Solving skills.
- Good IT skills.
- Literacy and Numeracy at Level 2 or above (or commitment to achieving this within one year of appointment).
For more information about the role please contact:Gemma O'Brien gemma.o'[email protected]