The Student Records and Systems Integration Manager will provide leadership and management of the Association`s systems and related operations managing risk and opportunity and ensuring continuity of Association operational activity.
A key focus of the role is to effectively manage and maintain the Student Records Systems and provide integration between all of the WEA systems. You will be the primary technical specialist in integration services. You may also provide support to other WEA systems.
You will need to build and manage relationships with key stakeholders including suppliers and work in partnership to deliver improved Student and Integration services.
You will manage the design, structuring and maintenance of the Student Records Systems, supporting activities and providing oversight of application security provisions to maintain our cyber essentials plus certification. Specifically, implementing and supporting the SRS systems and managing integrations between key systems.
You will be required to contribute to the development and implementation of the ICT strategy, plans and policies. As well as developing procedures and associated implementation, testing and training plans for applications and database administration, security and data management.
Designing and implementing short and long term plans to ensure the ICT applications meets existing and future capacity and capability requirements.
You will manage Student Records suppliers and act as the Associations point of contact for training, development, user-specific needs and licensing.
Ensuring close communication with colleagues in other teams to develop packages of support for front-line staff, tutors, branches and volunteers to support and improve marketing, communications, administration and training and development in the heart of the Association`s local communities.
As the Student Records and Systems Integration Manager, you should:
- Be educated to degree level or equivalent experience;
- Be PRINCE 2 or other Project Management frameworks or equivalent experience;
- Have VB, .net or C# professional qualification or equivalent experience;
- Have in depth experience of using data processing systems;
- Be experienced in managing a Student Records System and providing system administration;
- Have experience of maintaining, developing integrations between systems;
- Have experience of introducing automation, account provisioning and de-provisioning.