Fixed Term Contract for 15 monthsApprenticeship Rates are age related: Level 2
WHAT WE DO
- (16yrs to 17yrs) £4.97 per hour or £9,588
- (18yrs to 20yrs) £6.61 per hour or £13,485 PA
- (21yrs to 22yrs) £9.34 per hour or £18,019 PA
- (23 yrs) £9.65 per hour or £18,617 PA
A great opportunity to join the apprenticeship subcontracting quality and performance team. No two days are the same making this role exciting. If you are energetic, enthusiastic and flexible with a willingness to work hard and take on new challenges this is the ideal role for you. WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Undertake all aspects of administrative and clerical tasks, including word processing duties, production of letters, use of databases and spreadsheets, mailshots, email, photocopying, faxing and filing.
- Deal effectively and professionally with telephone and face-to-face enquiries from staff and college subcontractor stakeholders.
- Ensure a regular and accessible availability of college forms, stationery and other supplies.
- Carry out general admin duties relating to the different areas of work across the department.
- Create and maintain effective filing and computerised systems as required Support with the setup of new suppliers and track payments.
- Assist at enrolment and other college events, including evenings and weekends as required.
- To assist in the monitoring and tracking of audit.
- Gain an understanding of tender and procurement responsibilities to support working within the funding rules.
- Assist with the creation and processing of requisitions for goods and services, ensuring that the value for money processes prescribed within the Financial Regulations are followed.
- Working towards and successful completion of L2 Business Admin Apprenticeship (upon appointment) with ambition to progress onto Level 3.
- A knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Power point.)
- Experience of working in a team environment.
- Experiencing working in a public-facing role.
For more information please contact the below: