WHAT WE DO
Are you looking for your next challenge?
Luminate Education Group are looking for a new Apprenticeship Systems Officer in our Apprenticeship Quality and Performance Team As a Team we provide an outstanding service in the terms of an efficient and streamlined process for all stages of the apprentices' journey with a strong focus on quality and compliance. We are a friendly, enthusiastic team with a passion for working with a diverse group of people, to deliver an outstanding customer experience to our departments, apprentices, visitors and stakeholders. We take pride in guiding our apprentices and employers on their journey to achieve their aspirations. We offer numerous benefits, from a minimum of a week's Christmas break, bank holidays off, 27 days holiday rising to 32 after 5 years service, gym memberships, discounted travel, well-being and staff development days, training and development package to support your role and progression, plus many more. WHAT YOU WILL DO
- To support the delivery of highly-effective campus MIS and Administration services, including systems, process, student records, data entry, registry, timetabling and resourcing functions
- Support the curriculum school managers (Heads, Deputies, Programme Managers etc.) and other academic staff with the facilitation and delivery of effective MIS and Administrative services at the colleges.
- Support in the development of systems to improve efficiencies within the apprenticeship team.
- Ensure DSATs, other data queries and regular data accuracy checks are processed on a timely basis and that corrections are compliant with funding rules and the GDPR regulations.
- Support with regular accuracy audits/checks of all data within curriculum schools and maintain data standards including adherence to the GDPR.
- Keep-up-to-date with funding/performance methodologies to ensure compliance, funding maximisation and improvement and provide advice to curriculum managers and staff.
- Work collaboratively with the Apprenticeship System Administration Leaders to coordinate the work of the department, ensuring staffing levels across all functions and ensure highly effective, customer-focused services are delivered at all times.
- Support the Apprenticeship Systems Administration Leader with engaging with employers and stakeholders for the DAS.
WANT TO FIND OUT MORE?
- Relevant Qualification at level 3 or above.
- Relevant Customer service qualification or training.
- English and Maths at level 2.
- Experience of keeping student records up to date Knowledge of data protection and confidentiality requirements.
- Experience of student records systems to deliver timetabling, rooming and registers.
- Experience of admissions and enrolment processes
- Understanding of the funding streams and ILR returns in order to identify any potential issues.
- Excellent IT Skills
- High level of problem solving skills
- High level of communication skills
For more information about the role please contact:Kim Chambers [email protected]