Are you a currently studying Psychology, recently graduated, or looking to gain some paid school-based experience?
Do you want to make a difference in a pupil's education?
Then we want to hear from you!
At Protocol Education, we are working with schools in and around Islington that are looking for Support Staff that can provide assistance to children of various ages with a variety of special needs.
What to expect:
• Supporting children with varying levels of SEN
• Working across all age groups (age preferences will be taken into account)
• Supporting a child 1:1 or in a group setting
• To assist the teacher with delivering the curriculum
What we're looking for:
• Someone who is reliable and dedicate
• Quick learner
• A can do attitude
Bonus (desirable but not essential):
• Experience with SEN (can be personal or professional)
• Experience working with children
• Experience in care
What's in it for you:
• £70 to £90 a day
• Weekly pay, directly by PAYE
• A schedule that works for you, which you can manage via an app
• Paid school-based experience
• Ideal for aspiring teachers, care workers, mental health nurses, clinical or educational psychologists, or similar
If this a role you are interested in pursuing but you're unsure about if you have the right experience, we still encourage you to apply.
We look forward to hearing from you!